"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and that our stupid equipment worked properly..." The Davenport Sisters wanted to bring you a two hour Christmas special chock-a-block full of special guests, surprise sing alongs, monkeys on tricycles, Emmett's hip-hoperatic translation of the Rime of the Ancient Mariner, instead they're bringing you the first hour of this festive holiday failure and keeping their fingers crossed that next year the equipment doesn't explode half way through the show.
- Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
- Man Man - Whalebones
- Bonnie Rideout, Maggie Sansone and Al Petteway - Gloomy Winter
- Porn Orchard - This Holiday Season
- The Real Tuesday Weld - It's a Wonderful Li(f)e
- Danny Elfman - What's This?
- Buster Poindexter - Zat You Santy Claus?
- Optiganally Yours - Walk and Chew Gum
- Beat Circus - Meet Me Tonight in Dreamland
- Medieval Baebes - The Holly and the Ivy
- The Slow Poisoners - Star Flower Pine
- The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
- Lou Monte - Dominick the Donkey
- Violent Femmes - Jesus Walking on the Water
- The Damned - There Ain't No Sanity Clause
- Asylum Street Spankers - Mele Kalikimaka
- Legendary Shack Shakers - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Thurl Ravenscroft - You're a Mean One Mr Grinch
- Reverend Horton Heat - Santa on the Roof
- Theremin Noir - Waltz for Clara
- Lena Horne - What Are You Doing New Years?
Produced by the Clockwork Cabaret. Hosted by Emmett & Klaude Davenport.
More Info: clockworkcabaret.com, and follow @clockwrkcabaret on Twitter or Facebook.