Hello there darlings, it is I, Poppy Meriwether. Welcome to the Clockwork Cabaret. It’s that time of year when some people wait for a jolly fat man to bring them presents. For those of our listeners not lucky enough to have a Sugar Daddy, I suppose they’ll have to settle for gifts from family and friends. And now, on with the show.
- Annie Lennox - In The Bleak Midwinter
- Buschovski - Merry Christmas Time
- Stephen Colbert & Jon Stewart - Can I Interest You In Hannukah?
- Etta James - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- Louis Armstrong & The Commanders - Zat You Santa Claus
- Richard Cheese - Last Xmas
- The Hellblinki Sextet - Snow Miser, Heat Miser
- Squirrel Nut Zippers - Carolina Christmas
- The Puppini Sisters - Santa Baby
- The Decemberists - Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas)
- April Smith and the Great Picture Show - Christmas Threw Up All Over You
- Holly Golightly - Christmas Tree On Fire
- Frenchy & The Punk - Halloween For Christmas
- A Halo Called Fred - The Murple's Magic Hat (Best Christmas Gift Ever)
- The Go-Go's - I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With A Dalek
- Walter Sickert & The Army of Broken Toys - Squidmas Don't be Late
- Mojo Nixon & The Toadliquors - Sleigh Ride
- Asylum Street Spankers - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
- Chris Pine - Spidey Bells
Logo: David Göbel
Produced by Agony Aunt Studios
Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop
Theme: The Clockwork Cabaret (version #1) by Kyle O'Door; Incidental music: No One Is Watching by DeVotchka
This episode is sponsored by The Filthy Spectacula, Phineas T. Norwood's Omnitism Oil, Steampunk Dollhouse, The Steam Rollers Adventure Podcast, Texas Steampunk Connection, and Walzenberg's Hardware
Want to contact us?
Twitter & Instagram: @clockwrkcabaret