Hello there darlings! It is I, Poppy Meriwether. Welcome to the Clockwork Cabaret. This week, the ladies try something new: they try to be nice. Isn’t that utterly disgusting? And now, on with the show.
- The Puppini Sisters - Good Morning
- Tiny Little Bigband - Nice Work (If You Can Get It)
- Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five - The Two Little Squirrels (Nuts to You)
- Little Fats & Swingin' Hot Shot Party - Goody Goody (featuring Futarinori Title)
- Earl Pickens & Family - Sweetest Thing
- Truckstop Honeymoon - Good Kind of Trouble
- The Steamboat Cabaret - The Importance of Being Nice
- Die roten Punkte - Good Choices
- Sweet Soubrette - Settle for Less
- DeVotchKa - The Common Good
- Jessica Law - Polite
- Ane Brun - Feeling Good
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Kindness Of Strangers
- Tom Waits - A Good Man Is Hard To Find
- Ode Hazelwood - The Good Life
- Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes
Logo: David Göbel
Produced by Agony Aunt Studios
Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop
Incidental music: Call to Arms by Beirut; Theme song by Kyle O'Door
This episode is sponsored by Squarespace, I guess?
Want to contact us?
Twitter & Instagram: @clockwrkcabaret