Sep 21st, 2018
Hello there darlings. It is I, Poppy Meriwether. Welcome to the Clockwork Cabaret. A Percy, by any other name, would still be a jerk. So Percy would, were he not Percy called, retain the same level of snark. These are awfully pretty words to describe an awfully stupid podcast. And now, on with the show.
- The Smiths - This Charming Man
- Madness - On The Town
- Fine Young Cannibals - Love For Sale
- Tom Waits - The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me)
- The Filthy Spectacula - Ode to Drunk Romeos
- Birdeatsbaby - Better Man
- Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox - Rude (feat. Von Smith)
- Blair Crimmins and The Hookers - You're a Pain
- Lee Presson & The Nails - Well Did You Evah?
- Biscuithead & the Biscuit Badgers - The Drinking Song
- Professor Elemental - I'm British
- Alice Francis - I Pimp You
- Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer - Youth, Truth, Gin, Vermouth
- The Velveteen Band - In the West is a Robot
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
Logo: David Göbel
Produced by Agony Aunt Studios
Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop
Theme song by Kyle O'Door
This episode is sponsored by Tallulah Cunningham's Patreon... http://www.patreon.com/papertigress
Want to contact us?
Twitter & Instagram: @clockwrkcabaret