Emmett claims to have performed a magic trick which causes Mingan to disappear and reappear in 2 weeks... in actuality, Mingan has gone abroad to London for a sharpshooting contest. Is this a real contest or some kind of nefarious plot by CLANNG?
- DeVotchka - Head Honcho
- Real Tuesday Weld - Bathtime in Clerkenwell
- 8in8 - Problem with Saints
- Lemming Malloy - Don't Act Like Prey
- Eleni Mandell - Let's Drive Away
- Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
- Katzenjammer Kabarett - Gemini Girly Song
- Oh No! Oh My! - Walk in the Park
- The Cog is Dead - The Time Machine
- Deborah Harry & Iggy Pop - Well, Did You Evah?
- Hill of Beans - Satan Lend Me A Dollar
- Nouvelle Vague - God Save the Queen
- Two Man Gentlemen Band - Hindenburg Disaster
- Nellie McKay - David
- Puppini Sisters - Wuthering Heights
- Richard Cheese - Buddy Holly
- Mr. B, the Gentleman Rhymer - Straight Outta Surrey
- Vyvian Long - Seven Nation Army
- Hellblinki - Don't Go Down to the Woods Tonight
- Buddy & Judy Miller - Gasoline & Matches
- The Extraordinaires - Neighborhood Watch
- Cat Power - Sea of Love
- Tom Waits - Come On Up to the House
- Ode Hazelwood - The Good Life
- Flanders & Swann - The Hippopotamus Song
- New Town Drunks - Itch
- Tiger Lillies - Kick A Baby
- They Might Be Giants - Particle Man
Produced by the Clockwork Cabaret. Hosted by Emmett & Mingan Davenport.
More Info: clockworkcabaret.com, and follow @clockwrkcabaret on Twitter or Facebook.