Some days it’s good to be a Davenport, some days it’s very difficult. With CLANNG being in pursuit of Klaude, Mingan & Emmett think they're relatively safe from their evil grip... however, that is now proven wrong as they have just discovered that the broadcasting equipment has been sabotaged. They talked about a great many thrilling things, and if you were lucky enough to catch the show live, we are quite sure you can attest to it. Perhaps next week we will have an audio archive, but until then please enjoy the playlist of last night’s show.
- Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat
- Rasputina - Snow Hen of Austerlitz
- Eli August - Coat Collar
- They Might Be Giants - Older
- Not Waving But Drowning - Let's Go Dancing!
- The Denver Gentlemen - Vulture Girl
- Galanis - Dimes
- Chris Randall - St. James Infirmary Blues
- Leadbelly - The Bourgeois Blues
- Jolie Holland - Mehitabel's Blues
- The Drowning Lovers - Kill Her
- Morella & the Wheels of If - Mr. Murder
- Voltaire - The Man Upstairs
- Devo - Working in a Coalmine
- Queen - Seaside Rendevous
- The Clash - The English Civil War
- Beat Circus - Saturn Song
- Joanna Newsom - Inflammatory Writ
- Flanders & Swann - The Hippopotamus Song
- The Andrew Sisters - The Coffee Song
- Luminescent Orchestrii - Tea
- Manhattan Transfer - Java Jive
- Man Man - The Ballad of Butter Beans
- Tom Waits - Better Off Without A Wife
Produced by the Clockwork Cabaret. Hosted by Emmett & Mingan Davenport.
More Info: clockworkcabaret.com, and follow @clockwrkcabaret on Twitter or Facebook.