Hello there darlings, it is I, Poppy Meriwether. Welcome to the Clockwork Cabaret. This is the last episode of two thousand and eighteen. I wish I could say it was the last episode forever, but alas. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for two thousand and nineteen, sweeties. And now, on with the show.
- Mindy Gledhill - Anchor
- Tin Hat Trio & Tom Waits - Helium Reprise
- Jill Tracy - Doomsday Serenade
- Beirut - A Sunday Smile
- Ane Brun - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
- They Might Be Giants - Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- Lee Presson & The Nails - Brazil
- The Puppini Sisters - Walk Like An Egyptian
- Max Raabe & Palast Orchester - Around the World (La La La La La)
- Blair Crimmins and The Hookers - Let's Dance
- April Smith and the Great Picture Show - Wow and Flutter
- DeVotchKa - Bad Luck Heels
- Igor & The Red Elvises - Bad Romance
- Gogol Bordello - Pala Tute
- Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor
- The Pogues - Modern World
Logo: David Göbel
Produced by Agony Aunt Studios
Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop
Theme: The Clockwork Cabaret (version #1) by Kyle O'Door; Incidental music: No One Is Watching by DeVotchka
This episode is sponsored by KITTENS!
Want to contact us?
Twitter & Instagram: @clockwrkcabaret