Emmett suspected it wasn't going to be a good day when she discovered that Pierre, her pet monkey, had put a self portrait of himself made out of bananas in her shoe. Mingan tripped and dropped a "bowling ball" (actually, a cannonball) on her foot. Both of the sisters have been mired down by a series of events that have put them both in a snit. So, they play some music to help them get over their terrible, horrible day.
- Asylum Street Spankers - It Ain't Necessarily So
- Karen Elson - Mouths to Feed
- Fields of Nephilim - Preacher Man
- Unextraordinary Gentlemen - Skeleton Goes to Town
- Adele - Rumor Has It
- Muse - Uprising
- Blair Crimmins & the Hookers - This Modern World
- Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Curse of Millhaven
- Tiger Lillies - Kick A Baby
- Reverend Glasseye - Mother is a Carpegian
- Man Man - Big Trouble
- Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse - Revenge
- The 88 - Not Enough
- The Damned - In Dulce Decorum
- The Drowning Lovers - The Galaxie
- Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- Over the Rhine - Who'm I Kiddin' but me?
- Beirut - Elephant Gun
- Shilpa Ray & her Happy Hookers - Genie's Drugs
- Crispin Glover - These Boots Were Made for Walking
Produced by the Clockwork Cabaret. Hosted by Emmett & Mingan Davenport.
More Info: clockworkcabaret.com, and follow @clockwrkcabaret on Twitter or Facebook.